Work in Progress....
[So, I had planned on writing in my blog before I left work....then I came across one of the best blogs out there..... Ruth !!!! She summed up all I had on my heart, and so without further adue, I present to you the works of lsenior! I hope she doesn't mind me coping her post, but they say that "great minds think alike"]
One must be a positive light in the kingdoms of this world i.e. the kingdom of finance, politics, education etc. I also got checked about my prayer life. All I'mma say is that "selfless prayers bring about His kingdom. For it is Our Father who art in heaven, hallow it be thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done NOT Our Father who art in heaven,give me, give me, give me." Praying for others is the way to recieve my blessings. He will give me the desires of my heart but I can't be all "me, me, me, me amen!" It's true that you can ask and ye shall recieve but it can't be one sided.I now understand that through getting involved in church and deepening my relationship with the Lord, that all that I desire will come to fruition in His time. It goes back to what I was saying about man and God's timing never being the same. I may want a romantic relationship NOW, I may want to move out NOW, I may want to graduate NOW, but God's saying "hold up, you have to prepare yourself, you can't half step." So I pray for patience, not just for me, but for whomever is struggling with wanting things NOW. Sometimes, you might not be ready. I don't know how all of that related but it's been on my mind.
Thank you Ruth....you are truly a blessing!!!!
KJD
5 comments:
Thanks *cheesy grin*
You're right. Ruth's post is on point. I really enjoyed what she had to say. It's the truth. I'm gonna go check her out. :) Have a Blessed Day!!
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it term life insurance medical Accutane testicular cancer medicare rules and regulations Boating find boat ramps on hayden lake id care health mercy plan find ftp sites groupsex 1975 chevrolet monte carlo Live real sex dolls medical insurance fraud Advice for starting celexa Long term health insurance comparison in london Ghana national insurance commission colette nelson female body builder international health insurance travel insurance missionary ins Superior pontiac in san antonio baxter health care adipex diet pill Celebrex usage indications Professional liability insurance + small businesses
Very nice site! » » »
Enjoyed a lot! Ghost 10.0 external hard drive Dermatology eczema Minnicher golf Flooring options kitchens vinyl chevrolet window Telsim debts motorola party assignment agreement Itop10 net bontril buy phendimetrazine Breast surgery nj http://www.norton-antispam-2005-keygen.info threat management training Pregnant nude naturists Prednizoneand impotence jenna jameson nude term finder insurance Light bondage girlfriend Em hand hold rank texas Best pittsburgh interracial dating site
Post a Comment