Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Lamp was all I needed!

So I wind down another weekend. It's sunday night around 8:50pm, and I must say that this has been a somewhat productive weekend. I got my grocery shopping done on friday, went out on saturday, and got some much needed school work done today! I can' t complain, can't complain at all.

There seems to be a ton of things on my mind, lately, but I could never gather the 10 or 15 mins to sit down and write. So after I got back from my jog around the block, I sat down to check out what classes are being offered for the summer semester. I really want to take some time off this summer, but I know inside that I need to at least take 6 hrs, to continue on my path! But boy it sure would be nice to take some time off!

I feel like I've gained back some of the weight that I'd lost back in January and February, which really sucks! And what sucks worse is that last month, I spent 3 times what I had budgeted to spend on dining out!! That's where all my money is going! So, I've made a pact with myself to not buy "anything" out this week! No lunch, no subway, no cowan's for breakfast, no nothing! I'm going to start making my lunch the night before, so that I won't be tempted to go and buy hotwings from this spot around the corner from my job! Which reminds me, I need to make sure I get my lunch done tonight!

And so time jumped up this morning! Whew, seems like the sun stayed up forever and a day today. I guess it was good, because it gave me time to get a lot done. I tried to take my car to the car wash, and wash it myself at the old car wash with the hand held brushes and hoses, but for some odd reason, I think they have rigged up the timers. Seemed like 2min and 45sec went by in about 1 min and 30 secs. And they wonder why people don't use those things anymore, lol. Oh well. I'm glad my car is still holding up well though. This year (2005) will make 4 years (in August), and I haven't had any major problems with it (*praising God*). I hope to have it paid off soon. That will save me quite a few dollars per month. That plus me paying off a few other "bills" will definitely put me in a good situation to get a house by years end. I surely hope things go well in that area.

I feel like that is so much that I want to talk about tonight, but I'm sure it would take quite some time to get it all out, so I'll continue to ramble to myself.

Have you ever just turned down the lights, turned off the television, and listened to 104.1fm? Man that is sooo relaxing. That's what I decided to do before I started writing tonight. I guess that is part of my peace, my relaxation so to speak. From Stevie Wonder to Freddie Jackson, man it just doesn't get any better than this. It kinda takes away any iniquites that might be plaguing me.

Well, I know I haven't gotten much accomplished with this post, but I feel like my fingers got good exercise. : ) I hope anyone who graces this page: 1. Sees me for me, and 2. Gathers that as a Gentleman, I too have thoughts, dreams, ambitions, issues, beliefs, worthiness, and great faith! I'm not just words, I am an expression of emotions!

Be blessed KJD,

Till the clock tolls another hour,

KJD

No comments: