Monday, December 20, 2004

Tilt..begin to pour my soul

Ok, so I figure I'll post this tomorrow (today) on my blog! You see I really don't ever sit down and "write" (pen to pad) anymore. I use to a while back, but for some odd reason I haven't been in a while. It's knida funny though, cause 99% of the time I always get "inspired" outside of the confines of my own house. Whether it be at church, during a great service, which today (yesterday) was, but I figure I'll post about it on walkingwithchrist!

As inspired as I am though, I'm having the hardest time separating myself from my surroundings in efforts to speedingly (sp) put these, my words, down on this pastel yellow pad. I've been really wanting to speak on relationships lately, moreso my feelings about my search for my one "true love." For those of you who frequently "walk" as I "learn", you'll recall that a while back I produced a piece called "Hwy True Love". Well, I dunno if I'll take that route with this post, or whether or not my tongues will even know what to write next. I feel so inspired now to jsut Pour Out My Soul, but due to other issues I just can't seem to get them out. So now I feel like I've wasted a perfectly good piece of paper, doing nothing, but rambling. I dunno if its the TV channel ( you know those radio stations on TV...well it'll play a good song, then switch to something horrible, so I have to stop writing to change the station. Or maybe its my roommate who just came in to ask me a question. Or just maybe its all the jumbled up thoughts in my head, that I just can't seem to get down on paper. Well that's one complete page full of rambling...maybe I can talk now!

Ok, so call me a hopeless romantic, or call me one of those dudes that believes Love, being in Love, falling in Love is a Timeless piece of Eternity, because I truly believe that it is! I've been quarreling lately about why I haven't found that "one" special person with whom I can share my most intimate thoughts, hopes, dreams, ambitions, etc... or maybe I have and just haven't realized it yet. I dunno though, which is why I'm writing on this. You see, I've adopted this new philosophy. I want to/need to Marry the Holy Spirit 1st! I've come to the understanding that in order for me to "know how to love"....I must "know love", and God teaches us that "He is Love!" So lately, I've really been seeking God for his love upon my life. See I know love, the literal, and can recite it from not until the rapture, but what I don't know fully is Love, in a spiritual sense, like I should, and that love is the love that I'm seeking. I wanna learn more about spiritual love, so that I'll know how to love the "RIB" that God places in my life to spend this worldly eternity with. You see, I need to be able to talk to her on a spiritual level. I need to be able to converse about the annointing on both our lives, because as I talk to her, as I love her; mind, heart, body, soul, & Spirit....I'm in every sense...Loving God...praising Him, worshiping His word. I want she & I to be able to go to God unlike adam & eve, but like sheep of His flock. For us both to yearn for Him more that we yearn for each other. So that He may increase the love we have for each other, while increasing our capacity to love Him.

I've come to the belief that God expands our capacity for the "Fruits of the Blessings" in our lives based on what we can handle. The more we seek Him, the more understanding we receive from Him, the more expanded our capacities become for entities in our lives. Right now I'm at a point where I'm desperately seeking Him, to know more about who it is that I will spend my years on this earth with, and hopefully for all Eternity to come.

Ok, I think I'll stop here...funny though, cause I think that I only got about 1/3 of what I wanted to get out...out! Patience KJD...Patience!

And I didn't even get a chance to delve into this weekend....but Thank you God for your revelations, All of Them! Especially the Dream! I wish I could tell you all about the dream, but I think that needs to stay between me and God. Well, thank you all for taking the time to listen to me squeeze our a few drops of my soul. Hope you come back soon for the next edition!

Stay blessed and filled with the Word!

KJD

"God, I STILL need a miracle"

4 comments:

Ruth said...

I agree. To love like Christ, to me, is to love unconditionally. Without condition, nothing is contingent upon that love. It just is. And that is a truly awesome thing. To be able to look at your neighbor and despite their faults, love them anyway. It's a powerful concept. God's love for us is contingent upon you finishing a race first or any other human triviality. If it were, we'd be in a sad state. Sorry about the length :-)

Ruth said...

ummm just reread what I wrote..."God's love for us IS NOT contingent upon you finishing a race first...." Oops my bad :-)

MHJ said...

I agree, you do have to strengthen your relationship with God before trying to build a relationship with another person. It's kind of like building a house but not having a set of blueprints. You know the basic idea (walls, floors, roof) but without a plan, you don't know how many supplies to order or even HOW to build a safe and secure home. By building a relationship with God, you can start to formulate a plan for your life and learn how to incorporate another person into that plan without a lot of drama or confusion.

Sometimes, you may attract someone that's "not on your level" but perhaps God is giving you the task of helping them along their walk. Sometimes you might find someone who is far advanced in their understanding, and they can help you elevate. But in all, God's will will be done. :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Breast cancer reconstruction pictures crofton Architecture web templates free financial advisor Vicodin without a prescriptuon Httpwww.google.comsearchqfree credit report Backpack carry case laptop Sleep aids instead of ambien P800 connectivity to car gps system camcorder mini dv