Ok, so I have to be honest; Lemonade and Chewing gum simply don't mix.
I think the employees at Chick-Fil-la are beginning to know me by name and item purchased. You see I go there "every" day thru the week. Now, I never buy a boat load of stuff, but I do get my Large Lemonade "every morning." I really don't know what it is about the lemonade, but it helps to ease the morning by. I get in around 7:30, get my reports started on the printer, and head across the street to Colony Square's Chick-Fil-la. Albeit, I think that I am losing a lot of money that way though. Let's do the math:
1 large lemonade - $1.72
52 weeks in a year
5 days a week
260 days
$1.72 X 260 days = $447.20!
*fallin out of my chair* - it really just hit me how much I spend!
WHHHATTTT
Are you serious KJD? Ain't no way in the world I spend $447.20 on lemonade!
Note to self: $447.20 would cover my car insurance for dang near half a year! You've gotta get better KJD.
Subject change:
So yesterday, I ventured to the "not-so-new-anymore" IKEA in Atlantic Station. Will somebody tell me why I ALWAYS, and I mean always, end up in the most stranges places and situations.
So I'm walking along the "wall units" section, and I pass this female employee, with which the following conversation insues:
Female Employee (FE): Excuse me sir, but are you over 24 yrs. old?
KJD: No, I'm 23.
FE: "Are you single?"
KJD: Yes, why do you ask?
FE: "Are you looking?"
KJD: I guess so, why do you ask?
FE: "What are you looking for in a woman?"
KJD: Alot. Why do you ask?
FE: "I have a friend (brandi), who came up with this list of things she wants from a guy, and I want to ask you a few questions to see if you fit what she is looking for."
*Preceeds to pull out a PAGE full of questions/comments*
___
So I guess I'm an aid to the problem though, because I fooled around and entertained the young lady. Needless to say I never met brandi, and I thought it was a quite humours conversation. I think that by the end of the conversation she realized that I was/am looking for a lot from someone...especially when I asked her to get brandi to define what "equally yoked" meant and referred to. I don't think that FE had a clue, lol. Needless to say it gave both of us a good laugh, and she gave me Brandi's email address. I don't think that I'll email though, considering one of the things she "had to have" was: a man who was packin, and knew what to do with it. After I heard that comment, I trully lost all interest in the short and brief conversation. Needless to say I had to make mention of it this morning, or I surely would have forgotten, lol.
Well it's time for me to get back to work this morning, but I should be back sometime soon.
until the clock tolls another hour,
God....Thank you for last evening, and the waking of a brand new day
KJD
2 comments:
lol... Hi Kemo!
I've been lurking around your blog only to find you've been posting rather frequently lately. Glad to have you back. Always makes for interesting reads....and sometimes interesting topics for me to piggyback off of. lol
Hope all is well!
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
Www. behlman pontiac Annual multitrip holiday insurence Used bingo supply Askool aquarium heaters http://www.online-consultation-united-states-pharmacies-pain-relief.info/tramadol_info_tramodal_addiction.html
Post a Comment