Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Love & Money

Ok, so for the betterment of my sanity, I’ve decided to put #4 back into the box.

--- long pause ----

I started writing this post about 30 seconds ago….and that first line was not what I had intended my fingers to type. However, I am a firm believer that my heart led the way on that one.

I used to write about relationships (or thoughts of relationships) back in the day. From Girl A, to Mid-March, to Girl B, to F.A.I.T.H, etc.. (albeit this is over a 4 year time period.). I don’t anymore though. For several reasons. One being that a few folks caught wind of my blog ( I still haven’t figured out how that happened) and preceded to want to know too much instead of letting me simply express myself via my blog. The other reason, and probably most important reason, is that I really haven’t been able to find that right mix of “Personality, Friendship, and Attraction” (PFA). There are so many stories or scenarios that have gone in my life where women are concerned, that I haven’t even begun to blog about. Most of them (in my opinion) severely lacked one of the PFA’s. I’ve often been chastised for being closed when it comes to my personal life, and to some degree it’s true.

[In efforts to not go on one of my rampages about how disappointed I am in the dating scene, I’ll stop the relationship conversation here]

EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT: KJ MAY HAVE HIS HOUSE SOLD BEFORE JUNE 2008!!

From my conversation with the relocation people yesterday, I am really excited about the prospect of me being able to have my house bought by my company prior to June 2008. I just can’t keep paying mortgage and rent (well, I can, but I don’t want to). It’s a real financial burden, by all means. I mean really, that’s another $1,000 a month that can be used towards other, more productive things. Not only the $1,000, but the trips to Atlanta to tend to minor things have raked up a nice bill. After doing my taxes a few weeks ago, I realized that I literally spend $2,000 on travel necessities between here and Atlanta last year, That’s a shame….and not to mention, more than enough of a percentage of my GI (Gross Income). Either that, or I’m frugal as heck.

Anyways, so the lady suggested that I get an override on the 90 holding period. I left the guy a message today, but considering the gave me an override with some other scenarios, I’m sure he’ll come through as well. Plus the fact that he works a few floors down from me, I might just pop up at his office and explain the fact that I could be using this money in an investment fund, or putting more into my company sponsored 401K (which will probably do the trick, lol)

Anywho’s, its 12:00pm, and I am starving. So I’m headed out to Quizno’s for some soup.


Be back later.

KJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PFA, how do you measure PFA? Do you give one aspect more weight then the other? And do you feel like you have ever found a women with the potential to have that complete PFA ratio for you that you have not given a sufficient chance?