Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Snap...Pull


New Fav. Drink
So letely I have been feeling like I've been neglecting speaking on the everyday idiosyncrocies (sp) that go on in the little life of KJD.
So I'm in the office this morning....grudging away at this database I'm working on. I get to a point where I can't take a break and I decide to go to lunch. I brought my lunch today....the normal ham & cheese sandwich, with a bottle of Deer Park Spring Water. I actually ate in my office, which means that every since 7:15 this morning ( considering I was late this morning) I have been cooped up in this office. So lunch was from 12pm - 1pm. By 1pm, my body began to get restless, so I figured I'd head over to the other building to pick up a report I had requested from the mainframe. I figured getting out into the 70 degree weather might be just what I needed to wake me back up. Well I head out, and seeing that the day was soooo great, I ended up not only going next door, but walking dang near a mile round trip to the Kroger on the corner of Central and Mitchell. I was only going to find some junk food (which I really didn't need). I was going to try and combat that with a nice "low-fat" fruit juice. Well I looked and looked....and all I could come up with was this Snapple A Day Meal Replacement. I was thinking this was another V8 bite off, but after having to dang near rip the top off, I took a sip.............and whoooooaaaaaa! That was seriously a great drink! It says that it has 24 Essential Nutrients. Anywho, for all those who have ever asked me what my favorite drink is.........here you have it.
I'm so ready to go (its only 3:15pm). I'm gonna hit up the gym today....and try to find a goodwill spot in smyrna to get rid of all of these excess clothes that I no longer wear. Other than that.....I need to study for my Econ Test which is on Monday!
I'm really considering taking a vacation. I've spoken with a friend of mine about going out of town in two weeks. I figure I can get a cheap plane flight from Air Tran....leave out Friday....leave all my worries here, lol.....and be back on Sunday ready to tackle the world........
See you guys around
"Character is defined as..........."